As of May 11, 2020 we will be open and operating at normal hours for both elective and emergent surgery. Please know that your health and safety is our top priority at ACS Cosmetic. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, we want to assure you that we are taking significant precautionary measures and adhering to recommendations from the CDC and VDH, as well as continuing to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and sterilization. As a result, this may cause your visit to transpire in a way that you haven’t experienced in the past. Your patience is appreciated as we take the necessary steps to ensure everyone’s safety. Please see below:
VISITING THE OFFICE
- Our staff will contact you to collect registration information via phone or email, prior to your appointment.
- Each patient will be asked to remain in their vehicle until it’s time for their appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at the door.
- Each patient must sanitize their hands upon entry to our office.
- When necessary, only one (1) pre-screened and masked visitor is allowed to accompany a patient at a time in our offices.
- We are also requiring every patient/visitor wear a mask while in our offices. A mask will be provided upon arrival if you do not have one of your own.
- All additional family members and guests are encouraged to remain in their vehicles until the patient is discharged.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That may mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We appreciate your support and commitment to ACS Cosmetic during this unprecedented time. We will be in close communication with any potential updates and in the meantime we wish good health for all.
Note: If any of our team members experience any flu-like symptoms, or any sickness in general, they will be required to stay home. As part of our efforts to limit exposure and keep our team and patients safe, we ask that anyone who is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, specifically fever, cough, chills, or who has traveled outside the country or state within the last 14 days to please contact our office to postpone any upcoming appointments.
For more information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
- Spectrum Health COVID-19 Hotline: (616) 391-2380
- Holland Hospital COVID-19 Hotline: (616) 394-2080